Robbie played Mona Lisa and did his research and came up with his answers. I helped create a "costume" for Mona Lisa, which ended up being the picture printed out and stabled to a poster board. Something Walter Benjamin would be appalled by.
Mary-Margeret created a QR code that when scanned opened voters to a google form to vote for the new President of the International Art Society.
Nolan came up with questions and played the part of a moderator along with Mary-Margeret.
My groupmates and I had a good time creating the concept and putting it together. It was fun and I think we did a good job. We informed the class about Sophia the Robot and Mona Lisa. We also got to go into the debate of AI art versus Traditional art.
Overall, I really enjoyed this class. Probably one of my favorite classes I've taken at UT. I enjoyed the material and it made me not only enjoy but appreciate and understand all kinds of art more. It also opened my mind to AI and the future of being creative with AI. I know I started out with this class, literally day 1, questioning AI and if it should be developed more but after taking this class I understand how it could be used as a tool to further enhance people's creativity and open new doors for artists from now and beyond.
No comments:
Post a Comment