For my group's Performance Art piece for the Imaginary protest, Mary-Margaret, Nolan, Robbie and I did a protest on ALL milk. We had Nolan be the milk man selling milk while Robbie and I protested him. I created protest signs and protest shirts to give the idea that it was a real protest. Nolan wore a jumpsuit and a cooler with various cartons of milk inside. Mary-Margaret also brought milk and created a stop motion animation that went a long with our protest. Robbie help with what to say when it came to the protest and how the structure of the group's performance will go.
I think we did really good and were somewhat convincing on our topic. I know we convinced the milk man to be anti-milk. It was a fun project and everyone in my group helped and participated.
The props I created were two white shirts that said Got Humanity? and it was a nod to the Got Milk? campaigns. I created two protest signs both different. One had the Got Milk? text and it had the red circle with the line through it. The other sign had various pictures of different milks and said "Nature doesn't drink from us so why should we drink from them?"
No comments:
Post a Comment